Dungeon edge corner tiles designed to be harmonious with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles.
These tiles were created to line their wall upward with walls from tiles butted up against their neighbors. All these were created to give more operational space for 1x halls which will not be possible to match minutes in unless the wall was transferred, especially for the play place or to be utilized on the border of the map. As the wall now takes up some space, you'll need to make use of border buffers in some areas to get the tiles to lay out correctly.
You can find this set on github
Painting was done in 5 layers.
- Paint whole piece in black
- Greatly dry brush with a dark gray
- Decide a minumum of one other colour (that could be flagstone) and paint some arbitrary flagstones, front and rear.
- dry brush with gray blended with a small olive
- Softly dry brush using a light gray, focusing most heavily on edges