Dungeon wall tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles.
Compatible tiles/walls in this chain are labeled with OpenForge
You can find this set on github
This print has lots of faces, so slicing can be a problem. With slic3r it takes around 4 gigabytes of memory on my machine. This really is using faces that are decimated to create the model. Without reducing the quality, I will look into means to simplify it, but I am well aware that slicing this sucker is kind of a pain.
Painting was done in 4 layers.
- Paint whole piece in black
- Greatly dry brush with a dark gray
- Decide a minumum of one other colour (that could be flagstone) and paint some arbitrary rocks, front and rear.
- dry brush with gray blended with a small olive
- Softly dry brush using a light gray, focusing most heavily on edges