I designed some to be printed since I did not occur to have any toy wheels only putting about.
Changes from initial:
-Added sweet rimzzz
-Exhaust interface shifted to round hole, raised size to 7mm diameter.
-Wheel mount holes altered to fit little finishing nails
-Added lip to balloon shank
Additional Hardware needed:
4 Little finishing nails (3d 1-1/4")
4 m3 washer or similar miniature size
- Print wheels and automobile. Use infill that is low for GREATEST POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO!
- Evaluation fit each wheel on a nail to ensure they spin. I needed to make use of a fine round needle file to wash the holes somewhat.
- Place little m3 washer on nail/axle between auto body and wheels. I 'd some washers and believed it was wise, although this could not be needed.
- Faucet nails into guide holes.
- Place on a balloon and have a blast!
I have just printed one of these so far as well as the nail holes were initially not way too large. It was turning the nails attempting to beat on them in! I needed to drill out the holes a tiny little for a superb fit. I altered the script to make holes that were somewhat bigger, so hopefully this may work with no need to drill for other individuals.