This is my extended version of r3z0's Tevo Tarantula case mk1. I wanted to be able to fit more components. So I created an extended version that can fit my PSU in addition to OcotoPi and 4 Channel Relay.
So I could print them on a smaller bed base and the side panels are split into 2 parts each. Is utilized to superglue the 2 pieces. The side panels have screw offsets that take larger or screws.
Added a larger version to match power supplies. All files are prefixed with "xl_" with this version.
Adjusted side panels so there isn't a gap that is small when constructed.
Side panels need shims for support. Screwing the two panels is sufficient support to not need shims. I've also added a components part that's connected to the side panel. I did this so that the components part can be customized and doesn't need an reprint of the side panel.
Front Top: (2 choices)
- Front Bottom:
- Left Panel (1 of 2):
- Left Panel (2 of 2):
- Left Panel w/ SD (2 of 2):
left_panel_2_w_sd. Stl Use in conjunction with Front Top w/ SD (front_top_w_sd. stl)
- Component Panel:
Left Panel Assembled