Modular Carriage for TEVO Black Widow
Note : Do not be afraid to leave me a little tip if you like the layout. That helps me to pay the I waste when I print prototypes.
This is a modular carriage for the TEVO Black Widow. The motherplate is fixed directly on the CNC X-carriage. Then you can add daughter-plates depending upon your setup.
Notice for TitanExtruder daughter plate : I did not find a fantastic way to leave the strain bolt removed. But as the daughter plate is simple removable, I manage a hole to access that tension bolt.
Offsets for Sensors
- Plate for Tevo Tarantula hotend : X: -40 ; Y: +10
- Plate for Titan+E3Dv6 direct extruder : X: -40 ; Y: +16
- 3 flat head M5 screws (the ones delivered with the Black Widow
- 3 M5 nylon-lock nuts
- A Whole Lot of M3 nuts
- A Whole Lot of M3 bolts
- 2016-10-15 : v1.6 Release
- Motherplate design
- Daughter plates layout
- 2016-10-12 : First release