Dungeon hallway tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles.
Compatible tiles/walls in this chain are labeled with OpenForge
- Smooth Tile Series - Smooth tiles which can be utilized as concrete, soil, ice, etc.
- Smooth Border Tile Set - Smooth tiles which can be utilized as concrete, soil, ice, etc. Border tiles.
- Rock Tile Series - Flagstone tiles.
- Stone Edge Tile Series - Flagstone border tiles.
- Crenelated Tile Set - Crenelated Tiles
- Crenelated Border Tile Set - Crenelated border tiles
- Tudor Tile Series - Tudor tiles.
- Tudor Edge Tile Series - Tudor border tiles.
- Destroyed Series - Destroyed stone walls
- Accessories - Columns, etc.
- Non-Series Tiles - Misc tiles, including the pool
- Module Unique Tiles - Tiles made for particular modules.
- 9/01/2014 - mended net difficulties with 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4
Painting was done in 4 layers.
- Paint whole piece in black
- Greatly dry brush with a dark gray
- Decide a minumum of one other colour (that could be flagstone) and paint some arbitrary flagstones, front and rear.
- dry brush with gray blended with a tiny olive
- lightly dry brush using a light gray, focusing most heavily on edges