This merchandise will come unpainted and unassembled when you purchase it. We support you to be creative, personalize it as you want. Express your awesomeness and share an image of the final result with us!
The colour of your print will be selected at random and will be printed in either ABS or PLA filament unless you've a special request.
Delivery time will be between 1 and 4 weeks from the minute the item is ordered by you. This is dependent on the amount of time the item chooses to print and where you are.
E-Mail [email protected] if you'd like any additional advice or if you've any specific requests.
Occasionally orders will be printed live on MyMiniFactory TV - check it out here.
Recommended settings -
0.20mm layer height
This uses 90g of filament, and takes 6 hours and 20 minutes.
For zbrush customisation -
- Import each of the obj bits
- Keep each bit as a seperate subtool
- Use dynamesh to create an editable mesh for each subtool.
- Be certain to hide joint sections or keep them as a seperate polygroup to prevent random modifcation of these places
- Add your own details, feautres, clothes etc to the design.
- Once concluded, decimate each bit
- Combine the upper body (torso and arms) into one subtool, then combine the lower body (wasit, theigh and lower leg) into another, and keep the head alone. Use the 3D print exporter to create the STL's.
- Amazing - your own completely articulated figurine!