Apple keeps making their machines smaller, so I beat them to the punch. A teeny 2" Apple Macintosh, from back when they still made actual computers.
Too idle to print your own? Purchase a print at http:/store.rabbitengineering.com
- Print out each of the parts in white plastic
- the parts with "Gray" in their name ought to be painted in light gray
- The remaining parts ought to be painted in that strange beige colour that 80's computers were painted in
- Assemble the computer keyboard: Blue keyboard_foot to the underside of keyboard_body, then paste keys to the top.
- Assemble the mouse: Paste the button to the mouse body
- Assemble the mac: set the display decal onto the principal component, then paste the face plate over that. Ultimately attach decal.