Connects any enthusiast to duct. Shown is 120mm fans to 100mm duct.
Has a flange on one side and a tube on the other.
Originally derived from dcartoon's excellent 120mm Duct adaptor.
Cleaned up and extended to be customizable.
- Complete or quarter printing (small printbeds),
- overlaps for easy F6 creation,
- additional lip to make it easier to cable-tie or attach the ducting.
- If 4 bits then:
- overlaps are curved and fit well,
- strain and fitting relief station at joins. (see closeup picture)
This unit could be printed as a whole piece or in four corners if you have a smaller print bed. Choose Quarters in the Details section.
The quarter segments have overlaps with strain and fit relief stations.
There is a lip choice on the duct end which could be used to keep the tube using a cable tie another sort of method to maintain a flexible duct on the tube.